Senior Mechanical Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
We have an amazing opportunity with a highly respected consultancy that offers a wide range of creative and diversified projects in many different sectors. Using their unique expertise and knowledge to deliver a cutting-edge service, they currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated intermediate mechanical engineer.
They offer a relaxed 'two days working from home' policy and have a very collaborative team that strives for specialised and industry-leading expertise across all their projects to provide their clients with a highly focused and efficient service.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally a Mechanical engineering degree or building service degree,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within the building services industry,
- Capable of the technical design of Mechanical systems,
- Knowledge of RIBA Plan of Work,
- Working knowledge of Hevacomp, AutoCad, IES.
This lucky engineer should be confident in their abilities and motivated to work hard whilst being able to manage deadline pressures. You'll be technically capable of designing mechanical systems for several building kinds and able to self-manage efficiently.
If you're interested in working with a great group of engineers on fantastic projects then get in touch with Jamie Creed on 01728 726 135 -