Junior Electrical Engineer (Design)
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
This role is perfect for graduate's engineers that are looking for their first step into the industry.
This renowned client has dedicated time and resources for a graduate Electrical Engineer to develop and become a well-established member within their close-knit team. Their vibrant office has a very experienced team that are always working on some of the most interesting and exciting projects the nation has to offer.
The successful engineer will be working as part of a design team delivering designs using CAD & Revit. You will get to liaise with other professionals in the built environment such as structural engineers and architects. You'll be expected to attend design meetings and site visits etc.
- Accredited building services qualification
- Ideally experience within a UK based consultancy but not essential,
- Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
- Producing detailed design drawings and specifications for tender purposes
- Visiting site during the construction phase to monitor progress
- Ensuring services conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Production of Computer Aided Drawings under the direction of Engineers
- Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
- Experience with design and running projects as well as attending sites etc,
- Experience with AutoCAD and other software packages,
- Eager to develop,
If you want the opportunity to work as a part of this brilliant organisation that is invested in progression and continual development of its employees, then apply now.
Contact Jamie Creed for further information - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk - 01728 726 135