Our client is an innovative and passionate consultancy that currently has a fantastic chance to join a close-knit team. They are currently looking for an Electrically biased Associate Director to join the team and help maintain and propel their high levels of performance out of their head office in Manchester!
The selected candidate will need to have the motivation to always guarantee accuracy throughout projects and the highest level of working quality in their job as well as setting an excelling example for younger engineers to aspire to. You will be working and leading across a wide spectrum of building types, this consultancy's project portfolio is diverse and engaging.
The successful candidate who secures this Associate Director opportunity must always be confident in their abilities and qualities in order to collaborate in making crucial project and company decisions. You'll want to maximise your technical expertise in Electrical designs for a wide variety of building kinds. To ensure that the entire project process from conception to conclusion is carried out to high standards in an efficient and timely way, you will exhibit great time management abilities as well as in-depth knowledge and experience with the use of industry-specific software as well as displaying excellent communication skills to positively lead and manage your design team as well as building and maintaining a strong relationship between your team and the end client.
Electrical Associate Director Requirements:
- Chartered Building Services Engineer with a degree or equivalent education in the relevant field (or similar equivalent)
- Extensive Electrical technical expertise and design experience.
- Proven business growth and customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and carry out the company's future vision.
- In-depth Understanding of commerce and business.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, along with a strong desire to achieve and grow as a leader.
- Willingness and capacity to support the expansion of an already established service offering.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated and passionate Electrical designer looking to challenge themselves and to be a part of a highly successful company as well as progress further within their career path.
If you want to find out more about this position,
please contact Jed Canham via the following email address - jed @conradconsulting.co.uk