Senior Electrical Engineer ⚡
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits 💰
Our client is a small practice of engineers that are proud to oversee one of the most prestigious project portfolios the industry has to offer. They are unique in the way they consistently deliver the highest quality designs and currently have an amazing new opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their highly skilled team based near Brentwood.
The successful engineer will need to use their experience and passion for the industry too help manage the projects and teams to beat deadlines and uphold the fantastic reputation this client holds with their own clientele. They will also be technically proficient with the use of all Electrical system designs within a variety of building types. Strong communication skills are essential to winning this role.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Electrical engineering degree or building services degree,
- Capable in the technical design of Electrical Systems,
- Experience designing using industry-specific software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux etc.
- 5 years consultancy experience,
- Managed projects from start to finish,
Brilliant opportunity to join one of the most reputable consultancies in the UK. If you're a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge, contact Jamie Creed today - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk - 01728 726 135