Senior Electrical Engineer (permanent)
£55,000 - £60,000 Plus benefits
This client is well known for their innovative designs and sustainability driven processes. They offer one of the most diverse project portfolios the industry has to offer. Due to their continued success, they now have an opportunity for an experienced Engineer to lead the team and continue driving their success forwards.
The chosen candidate will need to put their passion and years of knowledge to the test as the projects handled by this client are nothing short of prestigious. They will also need to be technically able to manage Electrical system designs within a variety of building types.
* Electrical engineering degree or building service degree,
* Capable in the technical design of Electrical Systems,
* Experience designing using industry-specific software, cable calculation skills,
* Ideally Chartered or near Chartered,
* 5 years consultancy experience,
* Managed projects from concept to completion.
If you're a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge or feel ready to grow into this role, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk