Your new company
An established building services contractor who specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineers to support their Design Team based in Banbridge.
Your new role
- Preparation of mechanical designs for commercial heating plantrooms and prefabricated products for the high-rise residential, Healthcare, Education, Hotel and Leisure sectors
- Day to day you will be sizing, selecting and performing calculations as well as undergoing site surveys for a range of sectors
- Working in conjunction with an established design team who operate with the latest AutoCAD & MEP 3D design packages
- Contribute to the day to day management and control of projects
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and integration with new design concepts
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering / Building services or similar
- Minimum of 1 years' Mechanical Design Experience, junior to senior level opportunities
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and to lead and motivate others.
- Experience in similar role, either contractor or consultancy.
- Experience in using AutoCAD, MEP or Revit packages.
What you'll get in return
This post is permanent contract. It is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career. You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free annual health check during working hours
- 30 days annual leave
- Social Events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.