New Permanent Role for a Multi-Trade Carpenter/Joiner in Birmingham. Salary up to £34,000 per annum.
Your new company
You will be working for a Housing Association in Birmingham.
Your new role
As a Multi-trade Operative, you'll play a vital role in ensuring that the 33,000 homes are places that people love to live in. Working in both occupied and empty properties, you'll diagnose and complete a broad range of repairs and / or special projects such as aids and adaptions which will focus on your core maintenance trade:
- Carpentry & joinery - Fitting doors, kitchens, floorboards.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a talented multi-skilled tradesperson. who has a main trade complemented by skills across one or more other trades. You'll also have a sound knowledge of site safety and safe working practices and a full UK driving licence is essential. Great people skills are an absolute must, as is the motivation to always leave the customer happy in the knowledge that you've done everything you can to help them.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £33,255 per annum PLUS;
- Performance bonus up to £5,000 per annum PLUS;
- A one-off payment of £2,000, once you've been with us for 12 months PLUS;
- A one-off payment of £3,000, once you've been with us for 24 months PLUS;
- Out of Hours Payments PLUS;
- Equipment including a medium wheel-based van, power tools, full uniform and PPE, as well as a Mobile Phone and IPad PLUS;
- There's also a competitive pension, 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 within 5 years) and the support needed to develop your career should you need it.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.