We are currently working with a well-established medium-sized consultancy in their Manchester Office, who are currently looking to add an MEP Revit Technician to their team as soon as possible due to the sharp business growth they are experiencing making this the perfect opportunity to join and propel the team into further success. This company is currently doing a lot of work within the commercial, residential, and education sectors.
They operate out of multiple offices across the country but this role will be based out of their hard-working Manchester Office!
MEP Revit Technician Responsibilities:
- Develop 2D and 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using AutoCAD & Revit
- Be able to create fully coordinated models in Revit and AutoCAD
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit
- Standards Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work.
- Coordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face-to-face meetings.
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company.
- MEP Revit Technician Requirements:
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background.
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD.
- Experienced in Building services drafting.
- Able to work within a team and share ideas.
If you're an MEP Revit Technician with a breadth of experience within the building services industry then get in touch with Jed Canham to find out all of the details of this role.
Email: jed@ conradconsulting.co.uk