Senior Electrical Engineer ⚡
£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits 💰
This is a well-established practice of engineers that are proud to oversee one of the most prestigious project portfolios the industry has to offer. They are unique in the way they consistently deliver the highest quality designs and currently have an amazing new opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their highly skilled team based near Billericay.
· Managing a team to ensure successful preparation and delivery on project objectives.
· Working with other engineers to ensure quality and timely operation delivery for clients
· Compiling specifications, drawings and relevant contract documents
· Providing CDM support and fulfilling the role of Principal Designer where required.
· The delivery of projects from concept design through to completion, executing building services engineering activities within the budget and schedule, whilst maintaining technical integrity
· Providing Electrical building engineering services design to buildings and infrastructure
· Identifying scope and scheduling changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
· A relevant degree in Electrical building services engineering,
· The ability to demonstrate extensive experience of a wide range of technical areas,
· Previous experience of managing a team,
· Ideally, candidates will have achieved Chartered Engineer status. If not, are working towards or keen to work towards,
· Technical Electrical knowledge and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process,
· Results orientated individual with strong problem solving, technical realisation and coordination skills,
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both verbal and written,
· Computer literate including AutoCAD, Trimble ProDesign, Relux, Dialux and Microsoft Office.
If you're interested in working with a great group of engineers on fantastic projects, then get in touch with Jamie Creed on 01728 726 135 -