Graduate Mechanical Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
This client focusses within a wide range of industry sectors including higher education, defence, commercial, heritage and industrial schemes. They are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer with a passion for building service design to come on board in their Billericay office. They are looking for someone that wants to be part of a close-knit team of engineers that is going to benefit from working alongside the directors and other chartered engineers.
Your role will involve the design of mechanical systems throughout a variety of building types. You will work with 2D and 3D design software such as Autocad, Revit, Hevacomp, IES. You will attend design meetings and undertake visits to construction sites to inspect the installations you design. You will be given early responsibilities on a range of our live projects and training will be supported towards becoming a chartered engineer and member of IET or CIBSE.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services,
- Ideally one/two years' experience within a consultancy,
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work collaboratively to achieve internal and external deadlines,
- Working towards professional membership with CIBSE/IET,
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety legislations.
If you're a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge and feel ready to grow into this role, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk - 01728 726 135