Associate Building Services Engineer
£65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
Are you an Associate Building Services Engineer either Mechanical or Electrically biased who can work across a variety of industry sectors including commercial, health, educational, residential and community. Our client is currently looking for a highly skilled engineer to join their well-established Cambridgeshire office.
Our client is highly recognised in the industry and boasts an ever-growing workload, the ideal candidate will be heavily involved in the design and project management, whilst overseeing a team lead role. In this role you will be expected to work from commencement to completion on site works, making sure all specifications are met.
The successful candidate will have great communication and time management skills, ensuring that project briefs are met and cost-effective solutions are found.
Associate Engineer Requirements:
- Degree/master's in Engineering,
- Member of CIBSE and/or The Energy Institute,
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Driving License
Associate Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring designs are compliant with legislation and codes of practice,
- Prepare budget costs and draw up tender documents,
- Carry out inspections of existing installations,
- Monitor day-to-day workloads,
- Attend networking events.
Our client offers their staff competitive salaries and offers their engineers the chance to develop their personal and professional growth in a professional environment.
If you feel that you are suited for this job, please get in contact with Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or