Mechanical Surveyor (Legionella) - long-term contract - Local Authority - Working from home / site based
Your new company
Hays Building Services are working with a Local Authority based in the East Midlands, who require a Mechanical Surveyor on a long-term rolling contract.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the legionella contract across the councils' properties. This will involve contractual management to ensure that all properties are up to date regarding their compliance, carrying out site visits to ensure contracts are carrying out their works to the expected standards, attend contract meetings and act as the councils legionella expert, creating schemes of work relation to PPM, Lifecycle & Capital works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mechanical background either on the tools (plumber/pipefitter) or academic.
- A strong knowledge of water safety / legionella.
- Up to date with the current water safety regs
- ACOPS / L8 qualifications (recently taken)
- Similar experience working for an organisation with a large property portfolio
What you'll get in return
- Long-term rolling contract
- Up to £240 per day (PAYE rates slightly lower) + mileage
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Flexible working
- Working from home or on site - no requirement to work in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.