This is a specialised team all staving for greatness within their industry while maintaining a highly efficient service throughout all their projects to create a strong working relationship between the company and their client base.
The successful engineer should pride themselves in their ability and have the drive to always dedicate only their highest standards to their work. You will be technically able with regards to Mechanical system designs within a variety of building types, Competent working knowledge of industry-specific software. As well as having strong communication skills to ensure the project's completion from start to finish.
Mechanical design Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally a Mechanical engineering degree or building service degree.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within the building services industry.
- Capable in the technical design of Mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of RIBA Plan of Work
- Working knowledge of Hevacomp, AutoCad, IES.
This is an Outstanding position to develop your personal career, as well as learn and work alongside a very experienced and knowledgeable team. If you are an engineer with the ambition of mastering your skills and providing cost effective solutions as you work,
Please contact Jed Canham via the following email address: jed @ conradconsulting.co.uk