Mechanical Associate / Associate Director - To £90K + Package + WFH 2 days a week
Due to planned, strategic growth (i.e., not just due to a couple of new project wins) this global leader in Building Performance Engineering is looking for a client facing Mechanical Associate / Associate Director for their brand-new London office.
As a Sustainability led, Building Services consultancy they always act on their values and care just as much about the health and well-being of their employees as they care about the environment.
They offer a supportive, inclusive, and friendly working environment, where every employee can feel comfortable just to be themselves and have a direct impact into the future direction and success of the firm.
As a Project Leader, you'll partner with Architects, Project Managers and Clients on a variety of both UK and international projects typically from RIBA Stages 1 - 4.
- 25 days leave
- Ongoing CPD, including access to their CIBSE Approved Training and Development program.
- Hybrid working policy of two to three days a week from the office.
- Flexible working times with "Core Hours" between 10am - 4pm.
- 4% Pension
- 4 x Life Assurance
- An additional £100 per month to spend on yourself as you see fit.
- Paid subscription to both Calm and Thrive, mental health and wellbeing / sleep apps.
- Cycle to work scheme, or interest free season ticket loan
- Degree qualified with at least 10 years' experience.
- Good understanding of MEP services, Architecture and SMART Buildings.
- Able to work in the UK, without the need to be sponsored.
- Currently working for a consultancy, in a team management role.