Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus benefits
We currently have a magnificent opportunity within a prestigious consultancy based in Hertfordshire. They have developed a prestigious network of clients which has seen them develop and steadily increase in size over many years. They are working on a variety of projects from residential, commercial to retail or industrial projects. Therefore, offering an opportunity to add a wealth of diverse experience to your artillery of skills.
The successful engineer should also be confident in their abilities and have the drive to always work to the best of their ability. You will be technically proficient with the use of Electrical system designs within a variety of different building types. You will have strong communication skills and have competent working knowledge of industry-specific software.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- 3 years minimum experience in the building services industry
- You will ideally have exposure to clients
- Experience contributing to design team meetings
- experience designing using industry-specific software
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 - Jamie @conradconsulting.co.uk