Senior Project Engineer
£55k - £60k per annum plus benefits
London (Flexible working available)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a leading firm of consulting engineers that work collaboratively with clients and design professionals on iconic projects globally.
They have asked us to help them find a Senior Project Engineer to join the team in their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of engineering services from design through to construction on a range of medium and large sized single and multi-disciplinary projects. The successful candidate will primarily work independently, applying deep technical knowledge and skills on large/complex projects and may be required to mentor less experienced team members with responsibility for project performance over time and/or manage a small team (typically 1-2 direct reports).
- A relevant degree combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' engineering experience across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects,
- A well developed understanding of relevant British Standards and National Construction Code (NCC),
- A developed understanding of Project Stages and Delivery methods (e.g. full design, design and construct),
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information of a complex nature both verbally and in writing with all stakeholders across multiple disciplines including colleagues and clients,
- Ability to lead, manage and affect change and handle ambiguity,
- Demonstrate political savvy with team members and clients,
- Ability to exercise well developed problem solving skills and use substantial initiative and judgement to work independently to meet objectives,
- Consistently produce accurate work without errors,
- A willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
In return, the successful Senior Project Engineer will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible working and the opportunity to join a close knit and supportive team environment where training and development are key.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed.