£45k - £55k per annum plus benefits
London (Flexible working available)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a leading firm of consulting engineers that work collaboratively with clients and design professionals on iconic projects globally. They have asked us to help them find an Electrical Engineer to join the Asset Performance / Interiors team in their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of building services from design through to construction, applying technical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor to teams and projects. The successful candidate may also be required to perform the role of Project Leader when required with responsibility for the delivery of small and medium sized multi-disciplinary projects.
Projects: Commercial (including Shell & Core and Office fit-outs), Residential, Hotels, Retail, Mixed Use developments and Data Centres.
- Lighting Designs utilising Dialux Software,
- Producing Electrical design calculations using Amtech Software,
- Take an active role in project meetings,
- Liaising with both internal and external design teams,
- Compliance with company QA system,
- Take an active role in marketing and work winning activities where appropriate.
- A recognised electrical engineering qualification,
- Typically working towards chartered status (i.e. CPEng, RBP, CEng, IEng),
- A well developed understanding of relevant British Standards,
- A well developed understanding of Project Stages and Delivery methods (e.g. full design, design and construct),
- At least 2-3 years' experience in the field of Electrical Building Services,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- A team player,
- An excellent communicator.
In return, the successful Electrical Engineer will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible working and the opportunity to join a close knit and supportive team environment where training and development are key.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed.