Senior Sustainability Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 Plus Benefits
If you are an ambitious Sustainability Engineer who is looking for their next challenge, then we have the opportunity for you! We are working with a highly established multidisciplinary consultancy who are needing a Senior Sustainability Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate must be motivated in their approach and willing to support their team in all projects. A genuine passion for finding sustainability solutions is a must and a background in thermal modelling, SBEM Assessments and SAP Assessments would be highly advantageous.
Our client provides each staff member with career progression, meaning that this is not a stagnant role. Training for relevant techniques and credentials will be provided when and where necessary.
- Degree qualified in Sustainability related field
- Ideally Msc in Sustainability.
- Experience using various thermal modelling software
- CEng or working towards
- Experience with SBEM & SAP
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good client facing abilities
- IES Performance & Compliance Modelling
* SAP analysis using NHER and dynamic thermal modelling using IES
* BREEAM assessments
* Post occupancy evaluation and predictive energy modelling
If you would like further information about this role or to be considered, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email