Public Health Design Engineer
£40,000- £45,000 Plus benefits
We are working with a large consultancy who are looking for a Public Health Design Engineer to join their skilled team in London. The desirable candidate will ideally hold at least two years' experience and will be able to hit the ground running to support their projects across London.
You will be part of a team delivering design engineering services to a variety of clients. To develop this department further, you will be working on a range of schemes covering commercial, residential and educational sectors.
This consultancy prides themselves on their high levels of service, meaning that they have retained many clients as a result. The successful candidate will have to be confident in communications to maintain and grow these relationships.
- Public health design experience - hot/cold water treatment, rain harvesting and foul water drainage,
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering,
- Minimum of 2 years working within a consultancy,
- Project work covering a wide range of sectors including private and public,
- A desire to work towards becoming Chartered engineer status,
- Professional membership with SOPHE,
- Strong knowledge of CIBSE guidelines.
- Supporting public health system design on projects
- Delivering exceptional ground drainage designs and specifications
- Client facing
- Working as part of internal and external design teams
- Audits in both water and drainage, storm and sewer modelling and surveys in drainage and conditioning
If you would like further information about this role or to be considered, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email