Senior MEP Revit Technician
- Conrad Consulting
- England, London, Romford
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Dec 2022
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Design, CAD Technician, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior MEP Revit Technician
£45,000 - £55,000
Conrad Consulting have teamed up with a respected M&E Client who are looking for a well-versed Senior MEP Revit Technician to assist with their impressive workload and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing CAD and Revit drawings to relevant specifications using their own initiative whilst also ensuring that projects are delivered on time. Our client is looking for the perfect candidate to have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Revit MEP and has sound knowledge of UK building regulations and legislations.
- Develop 2D and 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using AutoCAD & Revit,
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards,
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work,
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings,
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company,
- MEP AutoCAD Coordinator,
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background,
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD experience,
- Building services drafting experience,
- Able to work within a team and share ideas.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert