Senior MEP Revit Technician
£45,000 - £55,000
Conrad Consulting have teamed up with a respected M&E Client who are looking for a well-versed Senior MEP Revit Technician to assist with their impressive workload and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing CAD and Revit drawings to relevant specifications using their own initiative whilst also ensuring that projects are delivered on time. Our client is looking for the perfect candidate to have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Revit MEP and has sound knowledge of UK building regulations and legislations.
- Develop 2D and 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using AutoCAD & Revit,
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards,
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work,
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings,
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company,
- MEP AutoCAD Coordinator,
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background,
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD experience,
- Building services drafting experience,
- Able to work within a team and share ideas.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email