Principal Electrical Engineer
£70,000 - £75,000 Plus benefits
Our client is a reputable, forward-thinking consultancy based in Wokingham who are looking for an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to join their Electrical Engineering team.
Due to their award-winning projects and high calibre of clients, they currently have a promising workload across all building sectors: industrial, commercial, heritage, defence and higher education. To be considered, it would be advantageous if you hold a broad project history across these building sectors and will not shy away from leading their team of engineers through the project lifecycle.
This role is suitable for the keen Electrical Engineer to grow their business even further by producing a high-quality service, maintain relationships with their new and established clients.
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a design position,
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services,
- Engineering and industry recognised accreditations,
- Experience in fee creation,
- Experience managing stakeholders,
- Excellent technical design capabilities,
- Strong communication skills,
- Manage projects from start to finish.
If you are the ambitious Principal Electrical Engineer this consultancy is looking for, please get in contract with Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email .