Senior Electrical Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 Plus Benefits
Conrad Consulting are currently working with an impressive M&E Engineering consultancy who are in need of a motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to join their office in Winchester.
Due to the growth of their workload, they are looking for their ideal Senior Electrical Engineer to be able to get involved in multiple projects in a variety of industries. This new role allows the Senior Electrical Engineer to hit the ground running and lead by example to juniors within their team.
Experience managing projects and working using your own initiative will be highly advantageous. Our client is looking for someone who can share their expertise and knowledge surrounding all lifecycles of a project.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in a design position,
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services,
- CEng ideally and industry recognised accreditations are all beneficial,
- Experience working on all buildings,
- Proficient with the use of industry software,
If you feel this role is suitable for you or you would like further information, please call Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email