M&E Project Supervisor - long-term contract - Local Authority - Working from home / site based
Your new company
Hays Building Services are working with a Local Authority based in the East Midlands, who require a M&E Project Supervisor on a long-term rolling contract.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a number of reactive repairs & commercial projects across the Councils portfolio. You will act as the Councils technical specialist across multiple projects involving: LED replacement programmes, Lifts, HVAC upgrades, fire panel replacements and other relevant projects.
Additionally, you will oversee several construction projects, prepare reports, estimates, specifications, drawings and works schedules for quotations or tendering. whilst specifying and overseeing the design and implementation of both minor and major works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Building Services qualification (HND/HNC/C&G/NVQ).
- Similar experience working for an organisation with a large property portfolio.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and prioritise with confidence.
- Able to oversee the preparation and audit contracts, specifications, drawings, calculations.
What you'll get in return
- Up to £250 per day (PAYE rates slightly lower) + mileage.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Flexible working.
- Working from home or on site - no requirement to work in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.