As a result of the rapid business growth they are currently experiencing, we are currently working with a well-established medium-sized consultancy in their North West Office that is looking to expand their team as soon as possible with an MEP Revit Technician. This is the ideal opportunity to join and help the team achieve even greater success. Currently, this organisation is working extensively in the commercial, residential, and educational sectors.
MEP Revit Technician Responsibilities:
- Develop 2D and 3D M&E Services models and produce necessary drawings using AutoCAD & Revit
- Be able to create fully coordinated models in Revit and AutoCAD
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit
- Standards Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work.
- Coordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face-to-face meetings.
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company.
- MEP Revit Technician Requirements:
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background.
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit with AutoCAD.
- Experienced in Building services drafting.
- Able to work within a team and share ideas.
If you're an MEP Revit Technician with a breadth of experience within the building services industry then get in touch with Jed Canham to find out all of the details of this role.
Email: jed@ conradconsulting.co.uk