Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
This client is a steadily growing MEP Sustainability consultancy who are on the lookout for a passionate Mechanical Engineer. They work closely with a range of practices to create low-energy buildings and work in a wide range of industry sectors including higher education, leisure, commercial, heritage and industrial schemes. They are looking for an intermediate levelled engineer who has previous experience working in building service design to come on board in their vibrant office based in Colchester. The candidate must be able to connect as part of a close-knit team of engineers.
Your role will involve the design of mechanical systems throughout a variety of building types. You will work with 2D and 3D design software such as Autocad, Revit, Hevacomp, IES. You will attend design meetings and undertake visits to construction sites to inspect the installations you design. You will be given early responsibilities on a range of our live projects and training will be supported towards becoming a chartered engineer and member of IET or CIBSE for those that haven't started already.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or currently sitting your second year.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work collaboratively to achieve internal and external deadlines
- Working towards professional membership with CIBSE/IET
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety legislations
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -