Arup seeking Electrical Associate Engineer
Arup are seeking an Associate Electrical Engineer to join their friendly multi-disciplinary Building Engineering design team in Winchester to work on a variety of prestigious projects.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Associate with excellent design, communication, technical, and sustainability skills who will fit in with their dynamic teams in a progressive, design-led environment. The successful candidate will be a contributor to the development of the team and the excellent atmosphere which exists within it.
Their team have worked on an array of amazing projects in the UK and internationally including IHG Hotels & Resorts Decarbonisation Framework, Gordon Murray Design Campus, St. Sidwell's Point in Exeter (which is the largest Passivhaus certified leisure centre in the UK), and a broad range of other projects which include higher education projects as we well as projects that create social value.
Arup are looking for people who:
- Are Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Have Chartered Engineer status or working towards Chartership.
- Have extensive experience in the field of electrical design and experience across a range of small/medium to large scale projects and / or building types.
- Are able to design and deliver electrical engineering solutions on major and/or complex projects.
- Have experience of leading electrical teams on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Are committed to the decarbonisation of the built environment.
- Are able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
You'll also need up to date knowledge and experience in the electrical discipline in particular relation to the following sectors:
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Industrial and Energy
- Commercial & Mixed Use Developments
Arup offer one of the best benefits packages in our sector this includes: Global Profit Share scheme (subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year which are dependent on the firm's financial performance), Private medical insurance, Life assurance, Accident insurance and Income protection cover. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.