At Cosgroves, we exist to help shape the foundations of a better future. We’re a New Zealand owned and operated engineering consultancy, providing fire, mechanical, hydraulic, civil, electrical, and sustainable services to the construction industry nationwide.
Our collective of diverse people act on our shared mission and live our shared values. We harness our collaborative power to enable progress and sustainable growth in our communities and projects. We’re future focused and always put our people first, allowing us to move boldly, together.
We’re looking to bolster our fantastic team with a motivated Senior Mechanical & Hydraulic Engineer. This is a particularly exciting opportunity for a future focused, team player to step up into a leadership engineering role and contribute to the longevity and success of Cosgroves.
- A qualified mechanical & hydraulic engineer with greater than 8 years building services experience spanning a range of projects - size, scope, and industry.
- A confident leader, a people person and a collaborative decision maker.
- An adaptive communicator - you’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with people from across the business and externally.
- Interested in our wider business goals and motivated to grow the business with support from our senior leadership team.
We’re people first, always. We proudly work across the country as one. One super office, one purpose. Making work life simpler, more fun and more productive for all.
Some of our benefits:
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious projects nationwide, from day one.
- An outstanding company culture, with ongoing support in your career and work/life balance. Think flexible working hours and a work from home policy.
- A variety of in-house perks: health insurance, birthday leave, 9 and ½ day fortnights, and an epic social club.
- All the tools of the trade: laptop, cellphone, pool cars etc.
Best of all - you’ll get to enjoy the green pastures of Aotearoa New Zealand with support from our welcoming team.
Think you can help in our mission of Bringing Buildings to Life? Learn more about what makes us tick by visiting our Careers Page:
https://careers.cosgroves.com/ and apply for the role via the link below.