New Job - Qualified Social Worker in a Hospital, working in the Post-Discharge Team - Solihull, ASAP start
Your new company
Your new company is based in Solihull and are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Social Workers to join their Post Discharge Hospital Teams.
Your new role
There are multiple roles available for Qualified Social Workers who have experience in Post Discharge Hospital teams. As a QSW, you will ensure the consistent and effective delivery of the Adult Social Care Offer to Solihull Citizens.
What you'll need to succeed
- Social Work qualification (BA Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent)
- Previous and recent experience of the D2A pathways and completing Care Act assessments, long term care and support plans, mental capacity assessments and safeguarding
- Car user - must have a driving license
- Current professional registration with Social Work England
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with adults in a QSW position
- Good assessment skills and knowledge of safeguarding
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid role
- 37 hours per week
- Opportunity to be represented by a specialist in Adult Social Work recruitment
- Exclusive access to the latest Qualified Social work vacancies
- Free access to CPD Training, Network forums and resources
- Transparency on timesheet/payroll platform - Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Ltd.
- Support for CV writing and Interview skills
- *£250 reward for referring another Qualified Social Worker, who we then place
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.