Associate Electrical Engineer
- Human Capital Solutions
- England / England, London / London, City of London, England
- To £78k per annum + Package
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Sustainability, Digital, Design
- Consultant, Engineer, Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Associate Electrical Engineer - to £78K + Package
Tired of having to churn out poor quality designs just to try and ensure your projects remain profitable?
Well, you're not alone.
This is one of the main reasons why this building services and environmental design consultancy was established in 2010, by four entrepreneurial individuals.
Rather than entering a 'fastest race to the bottom' scenario, by competing against other consultancies based just on cost, they secure the majority of their projects directly from architects or end user clients.
They partner with architects on interesting and meaningful projects and create innovative, low carbon buildings that enhance and improves the occupants' lives. Recent projects include listed buildings, galleries and studios, hotels, commercial offices, and large-scale mixed-use developments or regeneration projects across the UK and abroad.
You will take a pivotal role in leading the electrical engineering team and promote the benefit of a holistic design process to all engineers.
As you demonstrate your ability, you'll be given full autonomy for leading your own projects and will also receive a bonus for any new work you bring into the practice.
As an Associate, you'll have an in-depth understanding of the other building design disciplines and be conmfident liaising with the Mechanical and Sustainability Directors.
You'll use your knowledge of architecture, structural engineering, sustainability, and environmental design to ensure that the building services are fully integrated and coordinated within a building.
You'll also monitor and manage the workload of junior team members, develop their skills, share knowledge, and offer guidance when required.
You will prepare proposals and scopes of services, negotiate with project managers and clients to reach positive collaborative outcomes whilst promoting low energy, sustainable design solutions.
In return they offer a relaxed, diverse, and inclusive office culture and actively encourage applications regardless of identity, personal characteristics, or background.
- Salary up to £78K basic
- Annual performance and salary review
- Up to 30 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- 4% pension
- 4 x Life assurance
- Free selection of fresh fruit and tea and coffee
- Payment of up to 2 x Professional Memberships
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme or interest free season ticket loan
- Weekly and monthly social activities
- At least six (8) years' experience as a consulting, Electrical Design Engineer.
- Able to lead a project from start to construction.
- Comfortable providing support and supervision to a team of engineers.
- Up to date knowledge of CIBSE guidelines, British Standards and CDM regulations.
- Awareness of environmental design and sustainability issues within the built environment.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert