Senior FM role with a National FM provide, delivering soft services management over multiple sites.
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a national facilities management provider to source an experienced Facilities Manager on a contract basis. This FM provider employ over 30,000 people UK wide, are an award-winning and work with some of the UK and Ireland's most recognisable businesses.
Your new role
This position is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. You will be based in Belfast with the responsibility of managing 3 sites in Belfast City Centre and x3 sites in Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh and East Kilbride) for one client.
The remit of the contract includes Cleaning, Helpdesk, Health & Safety, Catering, Waste, Business Events and Reception.
* You will oversee service delivery, manage performance levels and support improvements to service delivery across all service lines, collation and provision of all required reporting, contract administration and support the contract management team, in line with all processes and procedures
* Ensure all processes and procedures are in place and regularly reviewed and updated for each service line with the support of the Service Leads for the relevant areas
* Manage the service delivery to the required standards to maintain contractual performance to the required levels against KPIs and SLAs
* Line management responsibility for the teams on site
* Recruitment of employees to ensure optimum resources levels are maintained at all times
* As a direct point of contact with the client you will be required to build and maintain relationships, acting in a pro- active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
* Your day to day responsibilities are to manage the site effectively to ensure all areas are fully staffed at all times, audits and daily checks are carried out and the site runs smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place
* You will have an understanding of contracts and exceptional organisational skills
* You will oversee helpdesk management, analyse data and collate reports as required for Facilities Manager and the Senior Management Team to ensure KPIs are met across all service areas
What you'll need to succeed
You must have suitable experience as a Facilities Manager in the soft services sector and be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Managing a team of operational delivery employees, around 35 employees
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts, stock and staffing spends
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentation is key
Must be willing to undertake a BPSS and SC clearance check, funded via company.
What you'll get in return
Salary is £45,000 pro rata
Other benefits include:
- Access to Wagestream - a financial well-being tool
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to "CHROMA", internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community - join a committee or take part in events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to "Opportunity" internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Superstar Awards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.