Principal Electrical Design Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 Plus additional £5,000 car allowance
An excellent M&E engineering practise who we are working alongside are currently looking for a motivated Principal Electrical Design Engineer to join their office in Milton Keynes.
Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer who is confident in producing designs across various sectors. The successful Principal Engineer will be able to take this new responsibility head-on and mentor the team's junior's members by providing levels of support.
The ideal candidate will be used to working on their own initiative and hold project management experience.
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a design position,
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services,
- Engineering and industry recognised accreditations,
- Experience in fee creation,
- Experience managing stakeholders,
- Excellent technical design capabilities,
- Strong communication skills,
- Manage projects from start to finish.
If you are the ambitious Principal Electrical Engineer this consultancy is looking for, please get in contract with Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email