Principal to Associate Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer in Croydon
Due to consistent performance and an increase in enquiries, this national multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit an Executive Mechanical Design Engineer. Providing a full range of services from Building Services, Energy and Sustainability through to Surveying and Structural Engineering.
You will have a proven track record of project delivery within a UK-based M&E Consultancy. You must have experience in
- Mission Critical Systems
- Commercial fit-outs
To be successful we will expect the candidate to have the following as a minimum:
- At least Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Conversant in AutoCAD and have a working knowledge of IES, Cymap and REVIT MEP.
- First class technical knowledge and strong design coordination skills;
- A track record of hands-on design and delivery experience;
- Experience of carrying out condition surveys, feasibility studies and budget estimates for mechanical services;
- Good commercial awareness;
- Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations / Renewable technologies / Thermal Modelling / SAPs/ SBEM Calculations/ EPC's / BREEAM / Passivhaus Standards.
- Strong client interface skills.
- CIBSE Guides
- CDM Regulations
- British Standards
- Microsoft Project
- SAP Calculations
You will be rewarded with an excellent annual salary and benefits package. This is a good opportunity for an up and coming engineer keen to take on client and project challenges, working on their own initiative and good under pressure with potential for promotion to Associate level.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.