Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£38,000 - £48,000 Plus benefits
We are currently working with a small but exemplary client who holds over 6o years' experience within the building services sector. They have devoted years to delivering cutting-edge, professional services, and are now on the look out for a keen Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
The successful engineer should be self-assured in their talents and driven to perform to the highest standards at all times. You will be technically proficient of developing mechanical systems for various building types.
You will be confident in seeing a project through from start to completion and you'll require outstanding communication abilities.
- Ideally a Mechanical engineering degree or building service degree.
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the building services industry.
- Capable of the technical design of Mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of RIBA Plan of Work
- Working knowledge of Hevacomp, AutoCad, IES.
If this career opportunity matches your skills and needs, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726 135