Senior Mechanical Engineer - London - To £60K
Due to securing several new, science and technology, healthcare and commercial office projects, I'm looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, for this medium sized Building Services Consultancy.
With seven offices across the UK, they have the resources and knowledge to design and deliver any project up to £200M in value. Reporting to either a Mechanical Director, or Mechanical Associate Director you'll get stuck into a large-scale life science & research project and a private hospital within your first few months of employment, before then having the opportunity to work on a low energy university campus and variety of commercial offices.
You'll benefit from a large training and development budget, full support to become a CEng and also a flexible hybrid working policy. You'll enjoy working in a stable team of MEP Engineers and Building Physics Engineers and be responsible for producing low energy, creative design solutions for both concept and detailed design stages of a project.
In addition to HVAC design, you'll also carry out site inspections and surveys, prepare specifications and project reports, attend meetings and also provide technical guidance to the intermediate or junior engineers.
Rather than only working with developers or architects, you'll interact with a broad range of clients including commercial real estate investors, project managers, architects and directly with end users.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Energy, Architectural or Building Services Engineering
- At least four years relevant experience, working in the building services industry.
- Able to use IES, Revit or Hevacomp.
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of clients, design teams and contractors.
- Hybrid working, and flexible start and finish times
- Private health care
- Pension and sick pay
- 5-hour week
- A supportive working environment
- 24 days leave + 8 bank holidays, and encourage staff to take all their leave
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Ongoing training and development (a dedicated training budget for each employee)