Senior Electrical Engineer
- Human Capital Solutions
- England / London, England / London, City of London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Clear progression + work from home 3 days
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Sustainability, Digital, Design
- Consultant, Engineer, Manager, Project Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Engineer - Data Centres - To £65K + Package + two days a week from the office.
If you're tired of being just a number within a large firm, however would like to continue working on complex and large-scale projects, then this Building Services Consultancy is definitely worth considering.
Rather than being just a number, working for a corporate firm that is owned by accountants or investors; this Data Centre design consultancy remains privately owned and employee led. They only ever promote from within and have a team of talented, friendly and supportive Directors, Associate Directors and Associates that oversee each and every job.
They pride themselves on going the mile and providing the level of detail that is normally produced by contractors; as they are confident that their designs don't just look good on a screen, but actually fit when it comes to installing them on site.
Established in London over 25 years ago, they have consistently punched well above their weight in terms of clients and also in terms of project size. They work directly with end user banking and tech clients and also directly with a number of the major data centre, colocation providers on complex projects that vary from 20MW - 100MW.
They offer a full range of design, management, peer review and commissioning services within the mission critical market; and also work within the investment banking and life sciences sectors.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you'll have full ownership and accountability for right from establishing the initial client brief, to leading projects, all the way through the design process to witnessing and commission stages.
You'll be responsible for managing projects with full profit and loss accountability, whilst managing a small team of Engineers and using your relationship building skills to help secure repeat business opportunities.
- 6+ years' experience (in Electrical design) within a consultancy or design and build environment.
- Previous Mission Critical project experience, ideally with some experience in data centres or heavily serviced commercial offices.
- Comfortable in a client facing role.
In addition to a salary of up to £65K+ Package, they offer a truly flexible, hybrid working policy of just two days a week in the office, an annual bonus and a clear progression path.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert