MEP Revit Technician
- Conrad Consulting
- Edenbridge, England, Kent
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), BIM Technician, Design, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
MEP Revit Technician
£35,000 - £45,000 Plus benefits
We are currently working with a superb consultancy who are based in Edenbridge. They are currently looking to add a graduate level MEP Revit Technician to their growing team. This company are currently doing a lot of work within the commercial, residential, heritage, industrial and education sectors and offer a flexible working lifestyle. You will need some previous relevant experience to increase the chances of winning you this role.
MEP Revit Technician Responsibilities:
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Revit software,
- Ideally two years' experience,
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background,
- Building services drafting experience,
- Able to work within a team and share ideas,
If you would be interested in working with a growing consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert