- Human Capital Solutions
- England, City of London, London / England / England, London
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Energy assessment, Environmental engineering, Sustainability, Design
- Consultant, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sustainability Consultant to £50k + Package
Would you like to have the satisfaction of knowing that your work contributes to creating a more sustainable and environmentally responsible world?
By working with a consultancy where you will be involved from the onset of the decision making process regarding the decarbonisation of their clients' buildings, you will have the influence to make that goal a reality.
This leading real estate advisory firm provides a wide-ranging team of experts to help clients define and deliver sustainability strategies for their property portfolios. They bring together their breadth of service and cross-sector expertise, accumulated from their 165-year history and global network of over 600 offices, to offer practical advice and support clients in developing sustainable practices.
We are working with them to help them find a Sustainability Consultant to join their London team. Based just a 5-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station you will work alongside a team of some of the brightest and best Sustainability and Building Performance professionals with sustainability at its core, enabling you to be a part of creating positive change in the world and have a tangible impact on society.
As a business they take a comprehensive approach to sustainability and recognise the significance of responsible real estate practices. They are committed to 9 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Delivery of individual projects under supervision
- Using your knowledge to support the delivery of the Sustainability strategy and growth of the team and division
- Improving knowledge of energy modelling using software such as TAS, SAP, Passivhaus, etc
- Improving knowledge of embodied carbon using software such as One Click LCA
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of sustainability, environmental assessment methodologies, building and environmental legislation, and UK planning policies
- Drafting reports and presentations with a view to delivering presentations and workshops to external parties
- Understanding internal/external client needs through meetings, discussions, and research
- Relevant experience in sustainability consulting
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Overall, this is a unique opportunity to join a company at the forefront of sustainability efforts and to play a significant role in defining and delivering sustainability strategies for clients.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert