Associate/AD Vertical Transportation
- Human Capital Solutions
- England / London, England / City of London, England, London
- £68000 - £72000 per annum + circa 20% bonus + 12% pension
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- 26421 v2
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Maintenance management, Design
- Consultant, Director, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Associate/AD Vertical Transportation - London - to £72k + circa 20% bonus + 12% pension
Would you like to enjoy a unique and supportive working environment, where quality is not compromised by the pressure of fees?
As a valued member of this consultancy, you will have the opportunity to work on projects from start to finish, make key decisions, and understand the client's commercial drivers, giving you the opportunity for greater commercial development and learning.
This real estate consultancy provides technical expert solutions throughout the various stages of an asset's acquisition, management, and disposal, serving clients across the United Kingdom and Ireland. Their expertise covers areas such as, Vertical Transportation, IT infrastructure, BMS and Controls, Security, and Access Control. The wider team comprises of chartered engineers and experts in Mechanical, Electrical, and Public Health engineering, complemented by Low Carbon Consultants and inspectors with accreditation in air conditioning.
Working for a Real Estate consultancy with an existing portfolio of clients means there is no need for competitive tendering, they have the financial resources and time to deliver projects to the highest standards.
They work with a variety of clients from multiple sectors, including investors, developers, occupiers, architects, project managers, surveyors, and agents. Tailoring their expert advice and solutions to suit their clients' needs and aim to enhance their operational strategy, promote their sustainability credentials, and add value to their assets.
- Provide technical support and expertise on Vertical Transportation systems, including lifts, escalators, incline lifts, moving walkways, platforms, cradles, and building management units
- Conduct Term Consultancy and Vertical Transportation Audits, Condition Surveys, Technical Reviews, Dilapidation Surveys, Technical Due Diligence, and Compliance assessments
- Develop and implement planned maintenance programs and life cycle assessments
- Provide support in tender services, Vertical Transportation Design and Traffic Analysis, Project Management and Contract Administration, CDM Duties, Acceptance and Witness Testing
- Conduct energy assessments and provide recommendations in line with BREEAM and BS EN ISO 25745
- Serve as an expert witness, if required.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in Vertical Transportation systems
- Strong project management and contract administration skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical data and provide clear, concise recommendations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant qualifications in engineering or a related field.
In addition to a positive work environment, they offer an attractive benefits package, including an annual bonus of approximately 20% of salary. Their bonus scheme is a fundamental aspect of the compensation package, setting them apart from traditional consultants. Other benefits include:
- 12% Pension,
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Schemes
- Season Ticket Loan
- Additional Loyalty Annual Leave
- Payment of Professional Memberships
- Charity Leave
- Cycle to work scheme
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert