Mechanical Design Engineer
- Beeby Anderson Recruitment
- England, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Mechanical engineering, Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The client is a privately owned, award-winning building services consultancy established in 1987. They have experienced steady growth by providing first class project delivery and now consist of a team of 50 multi-disciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Engineers. They are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work on some of the UKs largest high end residential and hotel projects.
- Produce detailed design calculations and preparation of design drawings, specifications, and information.
- Assist in the practical training of Graduate and Technician Engineers.
- Receive brief from Principal Engineer about initial design information.
- Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Ensure that all calculations and drawings have been properly checked.
- Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors.
- Assemble all calculations, drawings, correspondence, and other project documents.
- Consider financial implications in producing design option.
- Maintain good communication with Clients, Design Team and Contractors to meet the Company's standards in customer care.
- Ensure client satisfaction in project delivery with a view to obtaining repeat business.
- Maintain and develop an understanding of the key software.
You will need to have the below:
- 4-6 years' Experience of Mechanical building services design.
- Experience in Residential project detail design (Stage 4).
- Experience on working of CP1 2020.
- Experience of attending the client meetings.
They Are offering:
- A salary up to £45,000
- Enhanced medical cash plan for employees and family
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- Dental insurance (Bupa)
- Pension (3%)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
Beeby Anderson Recruitment is an independent agency that specialises in temporary and permanent Building Services recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
By operating solely in this niche market you can be assured that 100% of our time is devoted to developing our unrivaled knowledge of the Building Services jobs market, and to ensure that we provide our clients and candidates with a consistently high-quality tailored service.
Here at Beeby Anderson Recruitment we understand that our reputation is based on our customer's experiences so we strive to provide you with the best possible service. We will always go the extra mile to ensure we are building and maintaining strong partnerships based on honesty and integrity.
For our candidates, we provide a complete comprehensive approach to managing your job search; and for our clients we target the best people, and attract them to your business.
- 020 3176 2666
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert