Revit MEP Technician
- England, Dorset
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), CAD Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Revit Technician + Revit Coordinator required for leading MEP Consultancy
A leading MEP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Revit Technician and a Revit Coordinator.
Traditional projects include high-rise, high-density and super-prime residential and hotel projects. Current project portfolio includes projects within the education sector, fast track retail, commercial developments and office fit outs and large master planning projects.
To be considered for this role you will have :
- Practical working experience as a Revit Technician / Coordinator in a Building Services Environment
- Fully immersed in the world of BIM
- Preferably have experience of scheduling from Revit as well as extensive inputting design data into Revit
- Knowledge of BIM protocols and BSPs would also be a plus.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert