Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Middlesex, New Jersey, USA / England, London
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Mechanical engineering, Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to consistent performance and an increase in enquiries, this building services consultancy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their 60 strong Design team based out of their Middlesex office.
This organisation provides consultancy on Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health, and Fire Protection services and have an in house BIM function ensuring solid support to their engineers and reduced project risk for their clients.
Working across a variation of high value London based projects you will have a proven track record of delivery across all sectors including; Data Centres, Commercial Offices, Healthcare, Education, Hotels, Retail and Residential.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Project Leader on selected projects
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- Raising / promoting the level of technical excellence relating to Mechanical engineering within the team
- To undertake technical reviews and contribute to the design concepts for the Mechanical aspects of projects.
- Over time, develop the ability to become a point of contact for key clients and help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert