Public Health Design Engineer
- Conrad Consulting
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Public health engineering, Design, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Public Health Design Engineer
£40,000- £45,000 Plus benefits
We are working with a large consultancy who are looking for a Public Health Design Engineer to join their skilled team in London. The desirable candidate will ideally hold at least two years' experience and will be able to hit the ground running to support their projects across London.
You will be part of a team delivering design engineering services to a variety of clients. To develop this department further, you will be working on a range of schemes covering commercial, residential and educational sectors.
This consultancy prides themselves on their high levels of service, meaning that they have retained many clients as a result. The successful candidate will have to be confident in communications to maintain and grow these relationships.
- Public health design experience - hot/cold water treatment, rain harvesting and foul water drainage,
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering,
- Minimum of 2 years working within a consultancy,
- Project work covering a wide range of sectors including private and public,
- A desire to work towards becoming Chartered engineer status,
- Professional membership with SOPHE,
- Strong knowledge of CIBSE guidelines.
- Supporting public health system design on projects
- Delivering exceptional ground drainage designs and specifications
- Client facing
- Working as part of internal and external design teams
- Audits in both water and drainage, storm and sewer modelling and surveys in drainage and conditioning
If you would like further information about this role or to be considered, please contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert