- Beeby Anderson Recruitment
- Buckinghamshire, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), BIM Technician, Revit Technician, MEP CAD Technician, Senior Revit Technician
- Consultant, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a CAD Revit Coordinator to join an independent MEP design consultancy based in Buckinghamshire. They have been providing sustainable environmental building services engineering throughout the UK in central government services, pharmaceutical, healthcare, veterinary research, manufacturing, education, and commercial sectors for over thirty years.
Duties & Experience:
- Preparing Revit models and or CAD drawings from Engineer's sketches.
- Preparing drawing packages for issue to clients and external parties.
- Communicate with Engineers & other members of the CAD team
- Experience in the latest version of Revit and AutoCAD.
- A genuine interest in M&E draughting.
- At least 2 years experience using Revit.
- Good communicator with the ability to work within a team.
They are offering an excellent development and training program for someone who is looking to progress their career within MEP Revit.
Beeby Anderson Recruitment is an independent agency that specialises in temporary and permanent Building Services recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
By operating solely in this niche market you can be assured that 100% of our time is devoted to developing our unrivaled knowledge of the Building Services jobs market, and to ensure that we provide our clients and candidates with a consistently high-quality tailored service.
Here at Beeby Anderson Recruitment we understand that our reputation is based on our customer's experiences so we strive to provide you with the best possible service. We will always go the extra mile to ensure we are building and maintaining strong partnerships based on honesty and integrity.
For our candidates, we provide a complete comprehensive approach to managing your job search; and for our clients we target the best people, and attract them to your business.
- 020 3176 2666
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Apply for REVIT Technician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert