- Conrad Consulting
- Oxfordshire, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Energy assessment, Sustainability, Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus Benefits
We are currently working with a specialist client that works on some very interesting projects around the country. They are currently searching for a BREEAM Assessor to come and work in their office based in Oxford. The ideal candidate would be someone with a good understanding of BREEAM. It would be highly advantageous if you have already had experience as a BREEAM Assessor and acquired experience liaising with design teams and clients.
BREEAM Assessor Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently, whilst maintaining a good team spirit
- Deliver BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment to final certification
- Ability to deal with contractor and site team queries
- Willing to travel to various locations and to undertake BREEAM site inspections during the construction phase
- Project management and setting deadlines for specific projects
BREEAM Assessor Requirements:
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- BREEAM Accredited
- Interest in wider Sustainability industry
- Ability to use Tracker Plus and/or IES Tap would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Willingness to undergo further training on sustainability standards, e.g. LEED/WELL as required
- Educated to degree level (BSc) or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Apply for BREEAM Assessor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert