Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- England, Hampshire
- £54000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + profit related bonus + bens
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
International multidisciplinary consultancy looking to hire a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
A national design, engineering and project management consultancy are looking to significantly strengthen their Building Services Design and Engineering division in Hampshire.
The Building Services Practice is part of a multi-disciplinary division that is trusted to deliver some of the industry's most challenging and time critical engineering projects including the design of:
- Venues for the London 2012 Olympic Games including legacy transformation
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport
- Bahrain World Trade Centre
- Birmingham New Street Station
- Dubai Metro
- Farringdon Station
- London Heathrow, Gatwick and City airports
- North London Rail Infrastructure
They are currently looking for an Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their design & engineering business. Drawing upon a diverse skill set and a proven track record of delivery they are playing a leading role in some of the world's most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including Airports, Defence, Energy, Civil Infrastructure, Nuclear, Education and Rail.
Please note : these positions are open to engineers looking to relocate from locations across the UK. This is a great opportunity for Engineer's to work within an internationally renowned consultant, working on large scale multi discipline projects.
- Experience of working in a UK-based design consultancy
- Experience in the design and delivery of medium to large scale projects
- Experience of dealing with clients, building strong working relationships
- Commercially focused
- Experience of working in a Multi-Discipline environment and good understanding of co-ordination and interfaces with other disciplines
- Able to understand and express technical concepts in written and verbal language
- Able to innovate new solutions as well as applying existing solutions to problems
The Practice support flexible working and equal opportunities as they believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed their customers' expectations.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert