Sprinkler Design Engineer
- Conrad Consulting
- England, London, City of London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Design, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sprinkler Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a specialist in the design and safety of Fire protection and finding solutions to keep their clients safe in a pristine and professional manor. Due to their reputation, they have a unique opening for a Sprinkler designer that is flexible on hybrid working. They have offices across the UK and work on the most diverse range of projects the industry has to offer. Renowned for their professional work and retention of staff, it would be a shame to miss out!
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Design Role developing designs and plans for piping systems,
* Mandatory Computer Skills - AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Packages, 3D packages (Navisworks, REVIT, etc.)
* Drawing Ability - Can produce protection pipework layouts, P&ID's, valve schedules without supervision,
* Ability to manage both internal & external stakeholders at all levels,
* Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience,
* Site experience with surveying and attending design/customer meetings would be advantageous but not essential,
* Experience in Fire Protection Design Role,
* Design Experience - Medium Velocity Water spray, High Velocity Water spray, Sprinkler systems and Foam Systems,
If you would be interested in working with this prestigious consultancy, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135 -
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Apply for Sprinkler Design Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert