Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Human Capital Solutions
- England / London, England / London, England, City of London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + + 23 days leave + Pension + Annual bonus.
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Mechanical engineering, Design
- Consultant, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Mechanical Engineer - To £60K
Great culture, as much autonomy as you want and a friendly and supportive boss.
Due to securing the majority of the projects they have recently bid on, this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a technically sound and commercially aware Senior Mechanical (Building Services/HVAC) Engineer.
Supported and backed by a friendly, easy going and supportive Chartered Associate Director, you'll have full ownership for planning, design, project management and delivery of projects. These include large scale mixed-use developments, commercial offices, hotels, public buildings, and airports.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you'll act as the main point of contact for clients on all projects and provide expert advice across all aspects of HVAC design, and PH (Above ground public health services) services.
You'll lead DTM's, deliver client presentations, assist with fee bids, and resource allocation and help manage the team of four mechanical engineers.
This role is likely to appeal to a client facing, Mechanical (Building Services) Design Engineer who enjoys design, meeting clients and mentoring engineers.
They can offer you a clear path to Principal and then Associate, as much autonomy and responsibility as you like and an enjoyable and social, team culture.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HVAC Design, working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Good knowledge of other disciplines including Architecture, Civil and Structural Engineering and Sustainability.
- Previous residential, hotel, education, or mixed-use project experience.
- Able to lead projects and lead a team of engineers.
- Previous experience seeing projects from feasibility, concept design, detailed design and supervising the installation and commissioning of MEP Services.
- Salary up to £60K + 23 days leave + 4% pension + Annual bonus.
- Hybrid working pattern of 3 days from the office and 2 from home.
- Option of working from abroad for up to 2 weeks at a time.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert