- Conrad Consulting
- City of London, England, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Sustainability, Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus benefits
We currently have a great opportunity with a Sustainability focused multi-disciplinary Consultancy. They are currently looking to increase their experienced MEP team by adding in a motivated and passionate engineer. Due to their ongoing success and building client base, they offer a variety of projects but within the commercial, residential and data centre sectors. Therefore, previous experience on these types of buildings would be highly advantageous.
You will be a qualified specialist with a diverse range of work experience and practical knowledge of carrying out BREEAM Assessments throughout all stages and up to final certification. The purpose of this role is to provide additional capacity for the growing sustainability team. There is a great opportunity to grow within this consultancy as they are passionate about developing staff and boosting their skillset to the next level.
- Providing BREEAM Assessments for major schemes from planning through to completion. Complete BREEAM Life Cycle Assessments including client-facing meetings on the most appropriate reductions in embodied carbon for their projects.
- Work on large projects and co-ordinate services with clients; providing advice at every stage of the project on key sustainability issues,
- Understand key service deliverables and relaying progress to clients
- Report Writing
- Manage own workloads
- Proactively engage with clients and design teams
- Writing sustainability and energy strategy documents
If you're a Sustainability Engineer with the ambition of progressing your career further, then get in touch with Jamie Creed today on 01728 726 135
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Apply for Sustainability Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert