Senior Electrical Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a long-established MEP Design consultancy that works on many different projects. They are a small forward-thinking consultancy. They are currently working on a variety of projects from residential, commercial to large retail projects. They are the on the lookout for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their design team.
It will be crucial for the successful Senior Electrical Engineer to have had experience in managing projects and teams previously. Key traits would include ambition and passion for the industry, this will also be needed to develop the graduates within the company who are eager to learn from expert advice and knowledge. You will have strong communication skills to ensure the project's completion from start to finish with good working knowledge of industry-specific software.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in a design position,
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services,
- CEng ideally and industry recognised accreditations are all beneficial,
- Experience working on all buildings,
- Proficient with the use of industry software,
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge, then get in touch with Jamie Creed to find out more about this role and company - Jamie@ conradconsulting.co.uk